Data protection at Chelmer Foods
At Chelmer Foods, data protection is not just a priority; it's a fundamental aspect of our mission. In line with this commitment, we've meticulously crafted a comprehensive data protection policy to provide you with a transparent understanding of how we collect, utilise, and safeguard your personal information while using this website.
The following list outlines our data protection policy:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will clearly identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. This will not change unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Any additional uses will only occur with the explicit consent of the individual concerned.
- We recognise the importance of data lifecycle management. Personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information in a lawful and fair way and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and should be accurate and complete.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft. Unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification will also be safeguarded.
- Our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information will be readily available to our customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in strict accordance with these principles. Ensuring that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained at the highest standards is extremely important to us here at Chelmer Foods.